- We will commence with drawing exercises
- Assessment Task
- Take an A4 sheet of paper and draw a series of 20 circles – keep your wrist relaxed, try not to rush it and focus on the continuous movement.
- Draw 5 series of 6 circles inside circles – start either from the inside or draw the outside circle first and move inward.
- Draw 20 ellipses.
- Draw 5 series of 6 ellipses inside ellipses.
- Draw a 2 series of 6 circles that gradually turn into ellipses by reducing the height.
- Draw a 2 series of 6 circles that gradually turn into ellipses by reducing the width.
- Draw 20 straight lines from one side of the paper to the other. Try to use the long side.
- Last draw 10 squares with 5 squares inside.
Add your names to the paper and scan to my email with this title: Sketching_Exercise_yourname.
Upload this assessment sheet: Assessment 1 – Endangered Species Campaign v3
If you have trouble placing the information in the PDF please use this Word Document: Assessment 1 – Endangered Species Campaign – Word Version