23/8/12 – Thursday (11am – 2pm)
NOTE: If you have not completed your Prezi presentation by today, you need to complete by next week.
- Check students’ homework
- Drawing Task
- Prezi Presentations
- Introduction to Moodboards
Look at the samples below and participate in class discussion.
- http://viget.com/inspire/vigepops-making-them-look-as-good-as-they-taste (Styleboard)
- Introduction to Styleboard
Sketch for 10 mins every day. Practice:
- Straight lines, 10 equal space, 10 at increasing spaces
- Squares & squares within squares & circles within squares
- Circles & circles within
- Circles sliced
- Boxes with ellipses
Create a moodboard
Create the moodboard for on screen using Photoshop, dim: 1280x1024px, resoultion: 100ppi
Focus on the game world (Concept art). Think about images that could inspire you for the game world and collect in digital format.
Commence the moodboard at home, you will be able to complete in class.